This google script automatically tracks the following details from your Chrome Extension page on Chrome Web Store:
- Recent Version
- Number of Users
- Number of reviews
You can schedule it to run every few minute or on an hourly/daily basis.
Once it identifies some details changed you’ll be notified by email or by a custom webhook (I used Integromat to notify me by Slack).
Make sure you insert the following variables:
- SHEET_NAME > default is “Version Control” – you can change it
- EXTENSION_URL > example: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aaaaabbbbbbcccc
- EXTENSION_NAME > example: My Extension
- MY_EMAIL > example: email@example.com
- WEBHOOK_URL > (optional) example: https://zapier.com/mywebhook